44MP Eye Autofocus Dual Selfie
The Clarity and Focus You Want
Enjoy beautiful portraits that are rich with color and depth. The Ultra HD main front camera captures detail so intricate, it can withstand even extreme zooming. The 8MP Super Wide-Angle camera expands the effect; capturing greater detail in wider shots.
One Image, Two Stories
Create artistic fusion by blending foregrounds and backgrounds, with previews in real time. Even pro artists will envy your surreal masterful portraits.
4K Selfie Video @ 60fps
Create striking personalized videos with amazing 4K resolution and Face Beauty. Stand out with vivid, high definition detail. For still more dazzling effects, try the powerful editing tool kit. Record 4K selfie video @60fps
Ultra Sleek & Slim
The Craft of Simplicity
Delightfully light and surprisingly slim – this new showpiece is design epitome at its very best. 2.5D, 7.39mm (Midnight Jazz) and 170g translate to an unforgettable lightweight hold*.
Authentic Colors, AMOLED Display
The 16.35cm（6.44”) AMOLED FHD+* brings vibrant and authentic colors to life.
Dual Mode 5G Network
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G
5G Mobile Platform
The 7nm octa-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G supports both SA and NSA* 5G networks. Advanced optimizations help you enjoy low latency connections in a range of tricky situations – including elevators and high-speed trains. A 5G* thrill ride awaits.
1. 44MP super definition main camera can produce 44MP pictures with 16:11 aspect ratio only.
2. 7.39mm does not include the camera protrusion. The body thickness of the V20 Pro Sunset Melody edition is 7.49mm. Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement method, and material supplies.
3. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.44-inch in the full rectangle. Actual display area is slightly smaller.
4. The front Super Wide-Angle camera has a lens angle of 105 degrees, or 103.6 degrees after correcting for distortion.
5. The rear Super Wide-Angle camera has a lens angle of 120 degrees, or 108 degrees after correcting for distortion.
6. Face Beauty supports up to 4K and 30 FPS front camera videos.
7. Three microphones: one main microphone at the bottom; one secondary microphone at the top; and one tracking microphone on the right side of the rear camera.
8. The rear 64MP Super Definition camera system consists of a 64MP main camera, an 8MP Multi-Function Camera, and a 2MP black & white film art camera.
9. SA and NSA 5G networks are both supported. Actual SA network compatibility depends on available networks and software. Actual 5G network mode and coverage are subject to local carrier’s network situation.
10. When paired with an official vivo charger (11V/3A FlashCharge adapter), V20 Pro supports up to 33W FlashCharge. Actual charging power changes in real time in response to situation dynamics. . V20 Pro charging data is derived from vivo laboratory environment tests. Test environment: ambient temperature of 25℃±1℃. Test condition: 1% battery level, with screen off and a standard-issue official vivo charger. Actual data may vary pending test environments, long-term battery wear, and other factors.
11. Using a liquid-cooling structure with high thermal conductivity gel results in nearly double the thermal conductivity (of normal thermal conductivity gel alone).
12. The product pictures and features shown are for reference only, the images shown on the display screen are simulated, and for demonstration purposes only. Please take actual products as standard.
13. All data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. All comparisons shown on this page refer to vivo products only.
14. Different shooting modes may produce different numbers of pixels.
15. As some specifications, parameters, or product parts may vary due to supplier changes and production batches, vivo reserves the right to update the descriptions on this page accordingly without prior notice. Please read this page carefully before use.
16. The use of third-party screen protectors on V20 Pro will affect its in-display fingerprint recognition. Please use vivo’s official screen protector specially customized for in-display fingerprint scanning.
17. Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
18. Android 11 will be available through OTA update